Pictures 1-3: The Rose Garden
Pictures 3-6: The Japanese Garden
Pictures 7-9: The Desert Garden
Pictures 10-11: The Chinese Garden
A few more pictures from The Huntington Library in Pasadena. We had so much fun exploring all the different gardens and museums. Such a great way to spend the day.
And now for some weekend links…
- I just got my first tee from Everlane and I will probably be buying ALL my t-shirts from Everlane from now on. I love this company. Luxury products, ethical sourcing, affordable prices. WIN WIN. PS Will you sign up using this link? I’ll get referral credit if you choose to purchase, and you’ll be doing a good deed 😉
- I’ve been searching high and low for the perfect black, simple, summer sandal with a little bit of height, and I just bought these. I think they fit the bill pretty well.
- I loved Wit & Delight’s blog post about staying sane on the Internet.
- Did you know this shirt was ranked the best chambray shirt according to data? I agree 100%.
- I’m thoroughly looking forward to The Beauty Department’s short-hair series.
- Suki Waterhouse is my newest model obsession. Her look at the Met Gala = exquisite.
- A few style-inspiring pins: one, two, and three.
- For short-legged girls like myself, these tips to make your legs look longer are super helpful.
- Top picks from Madewell new arrivals: These jeans, these pants, this bracelet, this vest, this dress.
- In case you missed it, this week’s outfit post!
Have a fab weekend.